Monday, March 14, 2011

Pixie Trend for 2011


Whelp!  It’s Monday night and I’m finally relaxing after cooking up a storm today.   I’m exhausted and pooped out, though nevertheless it was a well spent day.  Finally, I get to sit down to talk about the new short trends for 2011 that I’m really excited about.  Here are some of the short styles that has been buzzing around, that I find very appealing to me.  

 
Not a lot of ladies are daring enough to try out these short pixie cut in fear of temporarily losing their long beautiful locks.  However, once that daring step is taken the fun begins with all the styling experiments.  So, I myself took this daring step and join the 2011 trend of short hairstyle!  It took me awhile to comfort myself that my hair will grow back very soon, and that summer is rolling along so this is the best time to chop all that hair off and have my hair grow back when winter once again return.    Here's the picture before and after my daring cut!





What do you guys think?  If this work for me it will work for you!  Tomorrow I will show you how to create a few styles for this cut!!! 
Stay Tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment